Space-saving Design, Spill-free Refilling
Compact and sleek, the new tank design is integrated into the printer to allow the printer to have the smallest footprint* amongst all brands of ink tank printers that use bottled ink refills.
Enjoy spill-free refilling with individual bottles which have unique nozzles that fit only into their respective tanks
Superb Quality and Cost-savings
Be impressed by reliable quality afforded by a 4800 dpi high resolution output. The L6190 prints black and white documents with razor sharp text that are water and smudge-resistant. You can also print lab-quality glossy photos on photo media paper.
Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct Connectivity
Experience a world of wireless convenience with access to easy and flexible shared printing and mobile printing. The added advantage of Wi-Fi Direct allows you to connect up to 4 devices to the printer without a router. The L6190 also comes enabled with Ethernet, ensuring superb connectivity, allowing you to easily share your printer within your work group for better use of resources.
Epson Connect Enabled
Wirelessly print your documents from anywhere in the world with Epson Connect’s wide range of features:
- Epson iPrint – Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
- Epson Email Print – Print to any Email Print-enabled Epson printer from any device or PC with email access.
- Remote Print Driver – Print to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world via the Internet using a PC with Remote Print driver or from mobile devices via the Epson iPrint app.
- Scan to Cloud – Share your scans through email or store them online in cloud storage services.
Other mobile solutions:
- Apple® AirPrint™ – Print directly from your Apple devices.
- Google Cloud Print™ – Print directly from an Android™ smartphone, tablet or PC using your Google account.
- Mopria™ Print Service – Conveniently print across different brands of printers from mobile devices running Android OS 4.4 or later.