- Lamp Life
- High-efficiency E-TORL lamp lasts up to 5,000 hours in normal mode and up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- HDMI Connectivity
- Includes all-digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
- Wireless Ready
- Includes a high-speed LAN module for wireless connectivity
- Muti-PC Projection and Moderator Function
- Connect up to 50 devices over a network, and select up to 4 displays to project simultaneously – great for comparing students’ work
- Superb Short-throw Performance
Impressive Screen Size at Close Range
Deliver uninterrupted presentations every time with Epson EB-535W projector. This projector boasts a throw ratio as low as 0.48, allowing you to project an 80-inch large screen from just 83cm away.
- Reduced Shadow Interference & Minimised Glare
The short throw distance also significantly reduces glare on the presenter and shadow interference on the screen, making the viewing experience conducive and comfortable for everyone in the room.
- Eco-friendly and Cost-efficient
Longer Lamp Life
With a long lamp life of 10,000 hours in eco-mode, the frequency of costly lamp replacements is reduced, saving you time and money.
- Light Optimiser
Save energy consumption and do your part for the environment with the eco-friendly Light Optimiser function. This feature automatically adjusts projection brightness according to image content brightness, giving you power and cost savings. This function can be turned on/off according to your preference.
- Flexible Positioning
Effective Use of Space
Epson EB-535W gives you greater possibilities for all kinds of creative applications, even in areas with limited space. The projector can be mounted on a wall or set on a desktop and is effective on any surface, be it a flat wall, a whiteboard or even a chalkboard.
- This means you can maximise the use of limited classroom or office space by turning any existing board into a projection surface. Despite the limited space, bright and large projections are still easily achievable.
- Wide Range of Connectivity
Advanced connectivity features mean convenient and hassle-free projections of your presentations. With wide-ranging interfaces, Epson EB-535W not only corresponds with multiple conventional analogue sources, they are also compatible with HDMI input.
- Epson iProjection*
With the iProjection application for both iOS and Android, wireless projection from a smart device is made possible. This feature supports various files and allows you to present your smartphone contents with ease. iProjection also corresponds with your smartphone’s touch-screen operations, such as flicking to turn pages and pinching to zoom in or out.
- * In iProjection, projector profile search, multi-screen display, distribution function, audio transfer, movie file transfer, interrupt connection disabling and encryption data transfer capabilities are not supported.
- USB 3-in-1 Display
Image projection, sound transmission and mouse operation can all be conveniently carried out with a single USB connection, eliminating the hassle of separate and messy cabling.
- EasyMP Network Projection
The EasyMP Network Projection enables users to configure both wired and wireless connections with high-quality audio output and conduct meetings simultaneously in up to four different locations.
- EasyMP Monitor
The EasyMP Monitor lets you efficiently monitor and configure multiple networked projectors from a single PC. You also have the ability to broadcast messages to all projectors for announcements or emergencies.
- Multi-PC Projection
With the control of a host PC, up to 50 terminals can be connected via the multi-PC projection to a single projector. The host PC acts as a moderator, selecting media from up to four PCs or smart devices to be projected simultaneously. With the moderator function, you can maintain control and prevent tampering of what’s projected on screen.